Showcase Student Art at Your University with a Custom-Built Hanging System
By the end of any semester, there is no doubt that the students in your university's art department have created countless works of art on canvas, paper, or film. Instead of leaving these stacked somewhere in the classroom or stashed away in student sketchbooks, why not showcase these special works to the rest of the university community? This way, members of the school administration, faculty, visitors, and other students will be able to enjoy and be inspired by these budding talents.
Your students have put in a lot of time and effort into their masterpieces, so it's only right to do them justice by installing a high-quality picture hanging system. After all, one of these budding artists could be the next Picasso.
Approaching this task may sound daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Building a custom system for your university's gallery space should be the opposite of difficult. In fact, you can build your own hanging system in five easy steps, regardless of the space you plan to hang your students' artworks. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes! All you have to do is:
- First, pick the style and color of the rail you would like to hang the artworks on.
- Select the color and length of the hanging option that fits best, whether that is a cable or rod.
- Choose the type and quantity of hook to hang the pictures on.
- Select any special accessories for the system, like tensioners or stabilizers.
- Finally, choose the hardware that will help you install your custom hanging rail system.
If you are interested in custom-built picture hanging systems, do not hesitate to contact us today. Our experienced professionals are ready to answer all of your questions and give you the information you need to do your university's student artworks justice.